Engineered wooden door: fir wood core, natural hardwood surrounded in the lipping, tongue and groove glued together under high pressure, veneered with natural hardwood;
2. Doors production process:
3. Doors finish painting: six coats of environment friendly PU baking paint, can be varnish, seal lacquer or oil stain, can be matt or polish
4. Doors jamb: frame with crown brick moulding, attached by the rubber seal
5. Wood species: ash, sapeli, chempaka, Chinese cherry, black walnut, meranti, American cherry, makore, oak, maple, teak, mahogany, bubinga, wenge, merbau etc. More info pls go through our site item " Door species "
6. Doors packing: EPE, plastic bag, foam board and heavy cartons. The door can not be pre-hung because of the transportation
7. Doors hardware: lock, handle, hinge, stopper, self-closing, bolt, peephole, etc.. More info pls go through our site item " Door hardware "
8. Standard doors leaf size 2000*800*40 in mm, or 80*32*1 3/4 in inch. Dimension and design can be customized
9. Container loading quantities, which depends on the specific door size